Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global banking institution with a large presence in Singapore too. They are currently looking to recruit a junior-mid level Desktop Support Engineer for their Trading floor.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, you would be the 1st point of contact for all IT related issues in the dealing room. This would include Windows, Voice, Video conferencing, Market Data Support (Bloomber, Reuters etc.)
- Degree/Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- ITIL certification would be an advantage.
- Industry recognised IT certifications i.e. Microsoft is desirable
- Minimum 2 years working in a dynamic and fast paced Dealing Room/Banking environment sitting with traders is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based Applications.
- Good experience with Windows 7/10 Desktop
- Bloomberg, Reuters and Market Data support experience preferred
- Experience supporting FM Suite of Applications I.e.Calypso, Murex, Markitwire etc.
- Video Conferencing/Event Support
If you are keen to be part of a multi-cultural environment with good work-life balance, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at email@example.com