|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM180000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum|
- Joint Venture between Asian and Western stakeholders.
- Organisations global hub based in KL.
- Exciting team a start-up environment.
Our client is a joint venture created after a successful partnership of two well-known companies, one a well-known listed western organisation and the other a large pan-Asian business.
The newly created role for a Test Manager will work as a key member of the fully resourced agile delivery streams. The successful applicant will play a key role in building high quality, highly scalable software for mobile and web to deliver world-class products that our customers love.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for Test Strategy Development
- Coordination of all testing related activities for assigned project(s).
- Develop and manage project/program test strategy within established timelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish and execute project testing objectives.
- Ensure that all test results are validated to ensure high quality project implementation.
- Identify project risks and mitigation activities for resolution meeting technical and business needs.
- Actively participate in Program & Delivery Management process improvements
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Ability to create test strategies for large scale strategic projects and highly integrated infrastructure portfolios.
- Ability to drive execution of project testing direction while applying Enterprise Quality
- Management processes throughout the SDLC
- Ability to manage projects in a heavily matrixed environment including planning, driving results, status reporting and risk / issue management.
- Experience in CI/CD environment.
- Ensures test scripts are documented, reported and tracked in the appropriate tools.
- Ability to influence quality of project delivery through quality assurance and application of specialized testing techniques (usability, automation, performance, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills including but not limited to: problem solving, decision making, written and oral communications along with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
What's On Offer
- Excellent remuneration
- Innovative organisation / culture
- Strong technical assistance from peer group.
Contact Tom Watling on (60) 3 2300 7224, Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00040717. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710