Test Lead - Testing CoE
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM96000 - RM132000 per annum|
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide education to resources on the testing methodology
- Work with testers for continuous improvements of the testing methodology
- Evaluate and recommend approval of UAT test results
- Present and issue completion certificate
- Issue user acceptance test plan
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good banking domain knowledge in Loans, Mortgage, Cards, Liabilities, Distribution channel, & Wealth Products
- Strong experience in managing UAT
- Extensive hands-on experience in planning, testing, and defect tracking using various tools such as Quality Centre, JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in Mandarin (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP226925. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710