Temenos AAA+ Developer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
Leading financial institution seeks Temenos AAA+ Developer
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Growing Institution
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. You will be part of a dynamic team of Wealth Management team, aiding to develop and enhance the Temenos AAA+ Wealth Management application using Java/J2EE technologies.
Only available for candidates based in Malaysia, who are available for a face to face interview.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use expertise and tools to design system architecture, code, test, implementation and support.
- Use of best practices and standards relating to application development, configuration, security and system support activities.
- Create and update technical documentation, and prepare work status reports on time
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Project Managers from the Wealth Management team.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Temenos AAA+ experience or experience in developing other wealth management applications using the J2EE platform
- At least 3 years of programming experience in developing JAVA technologies.
- Experience in UNIX commands (Oracle Sun Solaris 10) and scripting
- Working experience in banking, and wealth management is a must.
- Experience in the full software development life cycle.
- Knowledge in Avaloq is an advantage.
What's On Offer
- Clear career growth potential
- Opportunity to be a subject matter expert and key member of the team
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00037593. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710