Technology Platforms Architect (API)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM18000 - RM21000 per month|
UK listed, a constituent of FTSE100, seeks for Technology Platforms Architect
- Innovative technologies
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent regional growth opportunities
Our client is one of the largest consumer brand, and in support of their digital transformation they are seeking experienced tech experts to be part of their digital growth.
The Technology Platforms Architect will play a strategic role in defining and maintaining the overall API and Integration strategy and roadmap, ensuring the current and longer-term business requirements are met. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Produce and own architecture artefacts for the API and Integration domain, aligning it with the business needs.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and peer organisations for Integration and API Practices
- Play a key role in governing the integration domain
- Provide a quality assurance role across the project landscape to ensure alignment to integration architecture
- Provide a quality assurance role across the digital and enterprise platform landscape to ensure alignment to integration architecture strategy and roadmap
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the incumbent should have:
- API and Integration Architectures and associated modelling techniques.
- Ability to model current, transition and target state points of view.
- Strategy, roadmap and vision development and the linkage from the key elements of the vision/roadmap to change vehicles for realisation.
- Ability and experience in articulating and linking business value to the roadmaps and visions produced.
- Ability to quality assure project/programme outputs from an integration perspective.
- Consulting skills to engage and communicate with stakeholders effectively.
- Commercial skills (understand and consider financial implications of proposals)
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #231773.