|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM108000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum|
Leading banking institution seeks Technical Specialist
- International Exposure
- Global Industry Leader
- Growing Institution
Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. You will be the Java subject matter expert, aiding to develop and enhance the institution's J2EE based web applications, using Agile methodologies. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur and you will be supporting the institution globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead in design and development of mission-critical systems using Java language and new frameworks.
- Communicate with stake holders to shape the high level solution and design the detail technical architecture based on the high level solution.
- Provide guidance for the development team deliverables, including design document, source code and test cases.
- Ability to perform hands-on work when required, such as writing exemplary code that not only implement design functionality but also incorporate best practices, which the development team should follow.
- Learn new framework and build technical capability of team by conducting technical sessions.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
- 10 years of hands-one design and development experience in Web based applications using enterprise technologies such as Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, relational database etc.
- In depth knowledge of Java, Java EE frameworks, mission critical system deployment architecture
- Proficient in software development life cycle methodology and tools
- Experienced in Agile development methodology and practices.
- Ability to learn on the job and navigate complex Java code base of existing applications
- Experience in build tools such as ANT, Maven, Subversion, Git etc
What's On Offer
- Excellent career growth potential
- Opportunity to apply your Java skills in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00039419. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710