Technical Packing Engineer (Malacca)
Our client is a market leader in the Rubber Manufacturing Indusrty. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for Technical Packing Engineer specialist to join this organization.
The Role :
As a Technical Packing Engineer, you will responsible to train your team and monitor their daily work process and methods. This position will be reporting to the Manufacturing Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Train crew with required maintenance skills to operate the plant equipment
- To propose planning for engineering related work to ensure the equipment is at good condition
- To monitor the crew daily task is completed as per scheduled by complying to manufacturing safety practises
- To verify the spares of necessary for efficient maintenance of the machines are kept to an optimum level
- Responsible to for engineering related downtime and machinery performance
- Responsible for the safe working condition of the machines, the safety of himself and his crew
- To monitor the maintenance upkeep within the budget
- To understand and comply the manufacturing policy by practising GMP
- Open to carry out any other job assigned by superior when its necessary
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience in manufacturing is required for this position
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good communications and organization skills
- Able to converse, write and read in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to troubleshoot machine problems with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710