|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM20000 per month|
World's leading information services company seeks Technical Architect
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading information service company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operates across more than 50 countries worldwide, and their clientele include some of the world's largest finance, telecommunications and blue-chip companies. As part of their expansion plan, they are seeking for a Technical Architect.
The Technical Architect will collaborate with architects, development teams and stakeholders across different countries to build and develop new features for their core products. He/she will deliver quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals, documentations, and of course will see to the success of the architecture projects. The incumbent will also need to communicate and explain the technical or architectural decisions to product and development teams, hence good communication skills are vital.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of related experience is required
- MUST have experience with and an appreciation of the benefits of software engineering practices and design such as: coding standards, agile (scrum) methodologies and test driven development
- Good thought leadership, communicator and able to think strategically
- MUST have a strong passion for software architecture, governance, development processes, technical details, and technologies
- MUST have experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, and reliability; knowledge in Micro Service & SaaS architecture is a plus
- MUST be proficient in OOAD, in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks like SPRING, Hibernate, Web Frameworks, RDBMs, etc..
- MUST have good communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal, programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #222335.