|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM216000 - RM288000 per annum|
- Delivering quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals, and documentation
- Participating/Leading in research and Proof of Concept activities
- Communicating and explaining technical/architectural decisions to product and development teams
- Ensuring architecture and design recommendations are being followed
- Participating/Leading in global architecture initiatives
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Mastered Linux, familiar with the operating system architecture and distributed framework.
- Familiarity with at least one of the programming language ie. Java, Scala, Python, Nodejs, Go, etc.
- Experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, and reliability; knowledge in Micro Service & SaaS architecture is a plus
- Proficiency in OOAD, in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks like SPRING, Hibernate, Web Frameworks, RDBMS, etc.
- Knowledge/experience in build engineering, code quality and continuous delivery using technologies like Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Clover, Artifactory, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- Experience in building and architecting systems in large-scale data centers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Deep understanding of cluster management, data center management, product features, services and technologies
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP222668. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710