Tech Lead PHP
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM8000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Leading Online Employment Creators seeking a PHP Tech Lead
- Exposure to full software development life cycle
- A dynamic work environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Our clients are the global leaders in the creation and operation of online employment markets, established in the late 90s. They are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange where it is a top 50 company employing over 6,000 and with a market capitalisation close to AU$ 6 Billion. They are committed to helping people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organizations succeed.
Reporting to the head of the technical team, you're responsible for managing the Technical Roadmap for the Stream, Driving Improvements of software engineering capability, estimating story sizing and identify technical dependencies. You will also be responsible for leading the technical design and implementation with best practices and aligning the technical solutions with architecture direction. If you are able to self-learn new technologies for up-coming tasks and identify learning opportunities for e.g. training courses or online learning portals, this would be a huge advantage.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Intricate understanding of PHP design patterns & methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of open source libraries, tools and frameworks (e.g., Laravel, AngularJS, etc.).
- High proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and MVC concepts.
- Good understanding of web service development.
- Solid understanding of agile practices.
- Strong people skills and communication skills.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00038741. For similar roles, please visitwww.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710