Team Manager, Compliance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking Team Manager, Compliance Control Room to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require helping the Group manage any actual, potential or perceived areas of Conflicts of Interest that may arise in the course of providing financial services to its Clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years of exposure, in the end, to end Banking Compliance and Risk management.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and standards to address compliance with group compliance,
- In collaboration with relevant senior managers, support a programme for compliance monitoring, compliance testing, and risk management.
- Establish and maintain appropriate risk-based compliance frameworks for identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, mitigating and reporting compliance
- Must able to speak good in English
- Must have good knowledge of operational risk management.
What's on Offer
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or click Apply Now button quoting reference number 216889. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my