Team Leader, Trade Surveillance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Team Leader, Trade Surveillance to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to review orders and trades involving selected staff, identify, and escalate for in any of the following scenarios: potential trading anomalies.
- Minimum of 8 years of exposure, in the end, to end Trade Surveillance, Financial Markets,
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and standards to escalate any potential trading anomalies
- Execute the relevant aspects of the Compliance framework through robust independent risk control and the provision of specialist advice.
- Establish and maintain appropriate risk-based compliance frameworks for identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, mitigating and reporting compliance
- Able to do an Analysis skill: able to analyze data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of the Internet.
- Good knowledge of Trade Surveillance.