Team Lead, RTR
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM90000.00 - RM102000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company within the FMCG industry with a global branding supported by a strong management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars with significant investment being invested into their employees. In line with the direction of the fast expanding business, they are looking for a lead to build and head the RTR team. Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Month End Close, Accruals, Prepayments, Fixed Assets accounting and reporting
- Responsible for the completion of Bank Reconciliations, accounting and reporting
- Manage Intercompany team responsible for reconciling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable globally
- Manage group responsible for payroll accounting including recording journal entries and reconciling payroll expense and balance sheet accounts
- Manages monthly account reconciliation process and coordinates with other teams for completion
- Manages relationships with internal business groups responsible for strategies and value added initiatives
- Provides overall leadership for a team of record to report accountants
- Adheres to all Sarbanes-Oxley polocies and procedures
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5-8 years in General Ledger & Reporting, including a minimum of 1- 2 years experience managing transactional accounting teams of 1-3 in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710