Team Lead, RTR Capital & Fixed Assets
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM98400.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational centre of excellence with a matured environment and a strong culture that encourages growth and professional development. Due to the direction of the company, they are currently expanding and are looking for candidates who are strong technically in general accounting and who have a good understanding of fixed assets to be part of their global team.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintenance of a centrally owned lease database that assists to derive financial postings. Work closely with various global local markets in maintaining the data in the lease database.
- Ensure month-end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team.
- Review and approve Balance Sheet reconciliations prepared by the team following the Global Policy within specified timelines. Works with Local Countries to resolve long outstanding items reflected in the accounts, where required.
- Manage the development and performance of the Global Capital and Fixed Assets transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives. This includes reviewing and updating process documentation.
- Ensure a high level of understanding of the local business requirements and implement and operate financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure Sox, Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met.
- Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analysis where required for further discussion with the Global Capital Process Delivery Lead.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710