Team Lead, R2R
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM84384.00 - RM102000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company that has presences in over 100 countries and has an established branding being well-known in the market for its best practices. In line with the expansion of the company, they are now looking for an experienced team lead for their record to report team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise the team in order to provide timely, complete and accurate month end closing according to service level agreements. Liaise with in-country finance and operations teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and met.
- Ensure reporting to the area, region and global stakeholders are in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy. Ensure month-end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales. Works with Local Country to resolve long outstanding items reflected in the accounts.
- Be involved in performing review meetings with business partners as and when necessary.
- Identify continuous process improvement opportunities to ensure increased efficiency in accounting processes and reporting processes.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to resolve any queries related to the services performed.
- Manage and lead the team to ensure that deadlines are being met at an acceptable level of quality as required by the service level agreements.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years experience in Finance and Accounting, include minimum of 1 - 2 years experience managing transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word (Microsoft Access knowledge will be an added advantage).
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English. Ability to speak in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710