Team Lead, PTP
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM145000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a global leading FMCG company that has businesses and operations in over a 100 countries. A company that boasts a global brand, they significantly invests in talent and focuses on sustainability for the future. They are currently looking for a PTP Team Lead with the following roles and responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing a team of analysts and senior analysts who are responsible for the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoice to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into SAP.
- Establish updated and robust vendor profiles and monitor accounts for accurate and guaranteed payment, including monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Communicate with vendors and internal customers to meet invoice processing requirements
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Support team with account reconciliation for vendor and payables; resolve and identify errors in posting and incorrect accounting practices.
- Individual must be able to manage daily/weekly/monthly reporting metrics as well as adhoc reporting needs
- Support PTP projects and improvements within GBS and cross functionally.
- Support PTP training and develop desk procedures and training material as necessary to support the business
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external customers/vendors.
- Strong connection between local, corporate and global accounts and functions.
- Act as a key resource for internal and external audit requirements and request.
- Perform other duties as required to support PTP.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or any other relevant degrees with strong accounting fundamental knowledge in Accounts Payable.
- 5 years of working experience within PTP with at least 2 years of team management experience within a shared service environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English in terms of verbal as well as via written communication.
- Exposure to SAP systems would be an added advantage.
- Experience in continuous improvement initiatives would also be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710