Team Lead, PTP
Our client is a reputable and growing finance shared service centre that has been set up for a few years and is backed by a strong European brand. They have an established senior management team and a robust employee development system and they are working towards stabilisation and moving towards a continuous improvement culture. They are currently looking for a Team Lead as part of their Procure To Pay team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage the team in reviewing and verifying on the accuracy of invoice recording and to ensure that it is done in accordance with the service level agreements.
- Responsible to manage the team in processing employee claims and to ensure the accuracy of the supporting documents are recorded in accordance with the service level agreements.
- Perform vendor reconciliations on a monthly basis and to supervise the team in resolving any differences that could not be reconciled.
- Review and monitor the vendor master data maintenance to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the database.
- Responsible for the escalation of any invoice discrepancies between the market and the vendors.
- Review and approve payments made to vendors to ensure that the 3-way match is completed with the necessary supporting documents.
- Supervise and monitor the team to ensure that the month end close activities are executed in accordance with the deliverables agreed with the clients.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience within a shared services environment with exposure within the Procure To Pay covering both invoice processing and payments processing. Migration/Transition experience would be an advantage.
- Team management experience would be an advantage, managing a small team of 2-3.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, local and international accounting standards.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment as well as strong customer relationship skill.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and strive to achieve team performance objectives.
- Experience using the Oracle ERP system and Microsoft Office suite would be an advantage but experience in other ERPs may be considered
- Strong communication in English both in writing and speaking is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin or Korean would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710