Team Lead - Procurement Shared Services
|Location:||Penang Island, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Organisation - specialising in the Industrial sector. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
The main objective as a Team Lead, Procurement is to provide leadership to the procurement team and manage operational procurement to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage operational procurement to ensure timely and accurate delivery of purchase-to-pay services (Requisition, Order, Receipt and Pay) to support the Asia Pacific and North America group of companies.
- Ownership of tactical execution processes and development of the Transformation strategy geared towards a Shared Service Transactional Support Model.
- Engage stakeholders across procurement, business, supply chain, finance and suppliers on procurement-related operational task to meet the agreed SLA & OLA.
- Oversee Contract Management, PO Management, Issue Management, Invoice Issues, Material Master maintenance, Vendor Master maintenance, RFQ support, e-Auction support according to the service management framework as well as procurement processes and guidelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the functional team to ensure the transactional process and reporting activities are executed appropriately. Ensure the processes, policies and procedures executed by the shared services are compliant as per the guidelines.
- Ensure on-going business operation support by keeping effective quality control measurement to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and initiate continuous improvement to develop solutions and drive implementation for business excellence, operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Procurement
- Experience from Shared Services Background is preferred
- Language requirement: English and Mandarin (conversational and written)
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710