Team Lead - Procure-to-Pay
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM54000 - RM78000 per annum|
- Market leader in the conglomerate industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career advancement opportunities
Our client is a multinational conglomerate company where their business is diverse from areas of property. industrial and many others in Malaysia. With more than RM40 billion in revenue, they are one of the leading employers in the world. With a great network in the market, they are able to have a comparative advantage in the industry. My client's brand name is well known throughout the world and provides a great platform for the right incumbent to grow professionally.
As a Team Lead for Account Payable, the role will be responsible for managing and supervising the P2P team in delivering P2P services to the business divisions and ensuring all these services are delivered within the agreed service levels. Other responsibilities include lead and manage the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and manage the service transition of P2P functions from the business division. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting in establishing policies, procedures and controls and monitor and manage team performance and productivity of the resources.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 4 years of working experience in Accounts Payable and PTP processes
- Supervisory experience is a pre-requisite
- Experience in SAP System
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MMM43737.