Team Lead, Order To Cash
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM96000 - RM108000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
- Documentation of process design, desk top procedures, governance, templates, policies and training materials.
- Monitor the day-to-day Order to Cash activities, including but not limited to billing, cash application and AR reporting, ensuring they meet process standards and policy.
- Accountable for supporting the processes delivered by the team in order to meet the agreed outcomes.
- Monitor the process-specific service performance management; review metrics and manage performance against agreed targets holding the internal and external service provider accountable for delivery to the agreed metrics.
- Work with the Service Delivery teams understand the root cause of the service issues in order to resolve process related escalations and identify continuous improvement and transformation opportunities from a delivery / service perspective
- Monitor and track effects of continuous improvement initiatives to ensure benefits are being realized
- Attend key governance meetings and provide inputs as required.
- Act as a point for process escalations.
- Be heavily involved in daily / weekly huddles with business/ customer teams in order to be aware of the day-to-day issues and escalations and to understand major process gaps in order to drive process changes and improvements.
- Support the Global Process Owner in steering the Order to Cash strategy and delivering targets.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5-6 years in Accounts Receivable or Order To Cash functions, including a minimum of 1- 2 years experience managing transactional accounting teams of 2-3 in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710