Team Lead, Fixed Assets
Our client is a global brand that is a market leader in the consumer goods industry. They have a strong workplace culture that cultivates collaboration and continuous innovation in developing the way things are done. Employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives and the shared service centre focuses on helping employees to develop a strong professional development plan. They are currently expanding and are looking a Team Lead for their Fixed Assets division:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance of a centrally owned lease database that assists to derive financial postings. Covering a global scope, the team lead would be responsible for working closely with the local markets in maintaining the data in the lease database.
- Ensure month-end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including being responsible for reviewing of the manual journal entries prepared by the team to ensure accuracy.
- Review and approve Balance Sheet reconciliations prepared by the team within the specified timelines. Works with Local Countries to resolve long outstanding items reflected in the accounts, where required.
- Manage the development and performance of the Global Capital and Fixed Assets transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analysis where required for further discussion with the Global Capital Process Delivery Lead.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting, including a minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience managing transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent. Professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skill in English and able to communicate with global stakeholders.
- Good understanding of US GAAP and IFRS capital related accounting treatments is desirable.
- Experience in lease accounting or performing migration projects is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710