Tax Manager - Johor Bahru
|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Tax Manager - APAC - Johor Bahru
- Growing Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is a one of the well-established FMCG companies in Malaysia; they are looking for a Tax Manager. You will be working a APAC portfolio. You are responsible for meeting the external Tax Compliance reporting deadlines for the APAC region. Ensuring that the APAC regional numbers are reported in a timely manner to the Group Tax Manager. As well as managing the APAC Tax Compliance team and ensuring that the resourcing requirements within the APAC Tax Compliance Centre are satisfied.
Also, if you are not currently located in JB they will help to move you to the area.
If you are keen on the role, please send me an email directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Tax, preferably with professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA etc.
- Minimum 8 years of tax experience in major accounting firm, law firm, or MNC
- Experience managing projects with knowledge of Hyperion and SAP System
- Prior leadership experience
- Strong tax research skills and proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) International tax experiences a plus
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM220911. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.