Tax Manager - International Tax
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and fast expanding company with business operation across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a highly competent (Senior) Tax Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, your responsibilities include:
- Advise and consult on tax issues and tax impact on special transactions, ensure the tax compliance for the Group business
- Ensure the Group's tax policy are complied with the updated international tax regulations
- Monitor local and international regulatory developments in transfer pricing scope
- Manage Tax planning and controversy for the Group
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on tax enquiries
- Support the Treasury team head on tax implications
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 6-15 years of experience with preferably in sizable Hong Kong listed companies and international businesses
- Strong and solid knowledge of Tax with an understanding of international markets
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.