|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing consumer company in APAC. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven and charismatic professional to apply to the role of Tax Manager.
- Identify efficient and effective tax planning technique with consideration impact of new laws and tax authority practices
- Regularly review tax compliance to assess risks and opportunities
- Participate in process and controls improvement within Group as the need requires
- Implement tax initiatives to minimize taxes and reduce potential tax exposure and risk management
- Responsible for transfer pricing, statutory tax requirements and intercompany charges
- Key liaison person on tax related matters with tax agent, regulatory bodies and internal colleagues
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possess professional certifications such as CTIM or equivalent is an added advantage
- At least 8 years of working experience on relevant field in Big4 and commercial environment
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710