|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM85000 - RM110000 per annum|
- Plan, prepare, submit underlying accounting information used in preparing tax returns for multiple markets
- Drive important decisions through analysis of transactional data submitted by the data analytics team, categorisation of fixed asset additions, identify items with tax sensitivity
- Support Group Tax with information for ad hoc requests, including significant tax transactions or tax audits
- Oversee transactional data collection, accountable for coordination, review to ensure that the outputs meet tax requirements
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly, year-end tax provision for Group statutory reporting purposes, ensure controls framework is fully complied with
- Perform TP calculations and process adjustments, review postings made by the accounting team.
- Support Global Tax and Finance Transformation initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the third party supplier and other Finance stakeholders to support distribution of local tax requirements
- Qualified accountant with at least 4 years' of relevant tax experience on corporate tax, indirect tax and GST.
- SAP experience is a huge advantage.
- Experience of working in an international organisation, including building relationships remotely and cross-culturally
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence and tactfulness in expressing clear opinions to regional stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a pioneer headcount with in a team with great potential.
- Package of RM7,500 - RM9,000 per month depending on experience
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710