|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM75000 - RM110000 per annum|
Tax Analyst - Johor Bahru
- Growing Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is a one of the well-established FMCG companies in Malaysia; they are looking for a Tax Analyst. You will be working with the indirect tax team for the Asia Pacific region. You are responsible for preparing and reviewing GST/VAT GL account reconciliations and follow up on any open items (monthly). As well as ad hoc projects associated with indirect tax as needed e.g. audit preparation, process improvement, acquisitions / disposals.
Also, if you are not currently located in JB they will help to move you to the area.
If you are keen on the role, please send me an email directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 3-5 years' relevant experience
- Good knowledge of SAP (other ERP systems also relevant) with strong and advanced MS Excel analysis skills (pivot tables, Vlookup etc.)
- Regional experience of APAC GST/VAT compliance gained in an MNC environment will be a strong Advantage
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM220913. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.