T&E Analyst - Japanese Speaker
|Location:||Subang Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5500 - RM7500 per month|
Our client is a manufacturing giant and a top MNC with a very well-known reputation across the world. They have a shared services team which is rapidly growing and doubling on their headcount with a large business in Japan. Hence, they are now looking for a highly motivated Japanese Speaker to join as a T&E Analyst.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Team Lead, the T&E Analyst is highly accountable in applying critical judgement in evaluating employees' submitted claims against the Group Policies.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills in managing escalated issues, and putting forth solutions to the necessary parties ie. SSC Managers, Country Stakeholders.
- Responsible for conducting training to the end markets on any changes in policies and/or processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve the T&E process and being proactive in suggesting continuous improvement ideas to the team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance & Accounting and/or Law.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a compliance related role, preferably with T&E experience.
- Mandatory: Fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese in a business context.
- Must be someone who is a proven critical thinker.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to join a stabilized and established SSC with a Global Brand.
- Package of RM5,500 - RM7,500 per month inclusive of language allowances on top of an attractive benefits package.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710