Leading manufacturing company seeks Systems Engineer
- Operates at a global capacity with amazing HR benefits
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront of their field and committed to the development of their people
Our client is a global manufacturer worth USD600 million profit yearly. The organisation has produced and established unique Technology Centres to help optimize all signal transmission path.
In summary, you will be reporting to the Regional Manager in the organisation. Your role is to ensure end users and server systems are operating in full capacity. You are also required to support daily issues locally and internationally. Last but not least, you would have to be an internal support on all hardware and support operations.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder in Information Systems or with any related technical or its equivalent.
- Around 3 year's solid hands-on working experience in providing IT support
- Knowledge in LAN systems and service desk
- Possess good learning capabilities and willing to learn the extra mile.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710