System Engineer (Active Directory)
Leading manufacturing company seeks System Engineer (Active Directory)
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a global leader in developing innovative and leading-edge technology solutions for its international construction professionals. It consists more than 10,000 employees across Malaysia, Europe and US. Its team in KL is not an extended workbench location but a fully recognized competence center that covers all the relevant areas of the business IT.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business, you will be leading the Operations and Engineering for directory services topics including Active Directory Domain Services and Azure Active Directory. You are responsible to provide enterprise level design, implementation, and support of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory for global initiatives. You will be also be required to advise and perform Active Directory related optimization, performance tuning, and patching. Lastly, you will need to manage customer satisfaction through effective communications and managing customer expectations.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree holder within the related IT fields - CGPA must be more than 3.0
- 8 - 10 year's solid hands-on working experience in administering Active Directory and related areas including Group Policies, DNS, DHCP and DFS
- Good working knowledge of authentication protocols; Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, LDAP
- The ability to create custom scripts leveraging PowerShell and VBScript
- Good working knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Connect
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP218897. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710