Support Engineer (L3)
- Flexible work environment and flat hierarchy
- Strong tech hub in Klang Valley
- Global clientele
A multinational IT product based organization is expanding the DevOps team in their tech hub. At this juncture, they are hiring a Support Engineer for Level 3 support.
- Accountable for advanced troubleshooting on L3 that includes resolving emergency bugs and reproduce bugs that may occur on the platform.
- Works proactively with life cycle management and outage prevention
- Works closely with other technical team members
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or relevant studies
- More than 4 years of hands on technical experience on L3 support for JVM or/and Java based solutions
- Familiar with Linux based platforms
- Has worked with SQL and non-SQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, Derby, Couchbase, etc)
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be fluent in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #250976. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)