Supply Chain Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM100000.00 - RM150000.00 per annum|
Our client is a Food Chain Restaurant - They are expanding their business rapidly across Asia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Supply Chain Manager, you will be directly report to Business Development Director.
The Supply Chain Manager will be provide the key Supply Chain inputs to the business operation plan and participate in design Supply Chain Industry
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Supply Chain for ensuring optimum and uninterrupted supply to restaurants which include sourcing equipment, goods, and services.
- Sourcing of various suppliers and obtain quotes for comparison and negotiate with the suppliers to ensure optimal values, without compromising on quality, specifications and delivery standards.
- Investigate alternative sources and methods of supply, and the capacity of the current and alternative suppliers to provide the required quality, price and support in the procurement of goods and services
- Monitor and enable continuous improvement relating to supplier performance and customer service levels, and also to be actively involved in relevant projects to achieve best supply lowest cost business objective
- Supplier/vendor management
- To ensure suppliers meet projected and above projected demand for products with AVA, Halal and HACCP requirement
- Establish and maintain ethical working relationships with vendors and suppliers while ensuring that they meet Company's standards, and are well aware of all legal contractual terms and conditions. Streamline vendor network, consolidating when possible
- Active involvement in cost savings and operational excellence initiatives, reducing input costs through better economies of scale; to conduct regular market surveys on prices of items
- Evaluate supply chain operations and business practices and develop process documentation to facilitate improved efficiency at all levels within the Supply Chain function
- Maintain inventory controls for proper levels, dating, rotation, requisitions, etc.
- Continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase profitability, productivity and effectiveness
- Implement rigorous analysis and strategic thought on key items, including food, packaging, small wares & etc.
- Provide effective management information and reporting on price levels and adjustments to prices of goods and services for the development of the Annual Budget, Operating Plan and Strategic Plan
- 8 years of relevant experience in end to end Supply Chain Operation
- Expereince delaing with FMCG, Food & Beverage products is and added advantage
- Ability to manage across multiple geogrphically dispersed locations and personnel
- Dynamic and pro-active personality
- Strong managerial with effective communications and collabvoration skills with demonstrated ability to work across multiple levels.
- Thorough operating principle with "hands-on" mentality
- Ability to travel as required
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710