Supply Chain Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client provides advance manufacturing services to electronic devices and crosses the borders with more than 5 factories over 3 countries in Asia. As a leading manufacturer, the company not only focus on their products but their people, too! Other than exciting opportunities, it also comes with clear goals, warm working environment, and also self-development for continuous improvement.
The Supply Chain Manager looks after the end to end supply chain activities. Other than logistics, the responsibilities include providing recommendations and strategies for constant improvements in productivity and efficiency. This role is reporting directly to
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Perform supplier management and qualification, evaluate both new and existing suppliers and subcontractors globally according to their regular performance review.
- Implement supplier qualification, sourcing, big and negotiate for best price, delivery, and quality according to the project's requirement.
- Negotiate with vendors for improvement on pricing and commercial term during project start-up.
- Break down and analyse material cost, assess the competitiveness and provide competitive advantages in materials with Strategic Sourcing experience.
- Implement effective negotiation for commercial terms and conditions with internal and external suppliers.
- Compare and negotiate product pricing, payment terms, and warranty period with various suppliers.
- Work closely with internal customers and constantly update vendor database system with relevant market information.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Electronics or Material Management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Ability to perform effective communication and co-operation internally and externally.