Supply Chain Finance Manager (Japanese Speaker)
Our client is a global FMCG organization that has businesses in over 50 countries where their brands are currently being distributed. Backed with a strong market reputation and branding, they heavily invest in the professional development and growth of their employees. They are currently looking for an experienced Supply Chain Finance Manager who can converse fluently in Japanese with the following roles & responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing the accounting and system knowledge expertise relating to Supply Chain Finance
- Managing month end closing process relating to Supply Chain Finance looking at various reconciliations to ensure that the deadlines according to the service level agreements are met.
- Act in a business partnering role dealing with key stakeholders from various department (Logistic Team, Product Costing Team, GBS Support Team, Japan & UK entities)
- Hold monthly engagement meeting with key stakeholders to discuss on upcoming plans and issue follow-up
- Review the work of the team as part of the manager prior to the reports being submitted to the senior management.
- Managing Sox requirement relating to Supply Chain Finance which includes Balance Sheet Reconciliation (Black Line System)
- Take part around Supply Chain Projects / initiatives to support End Market ("EM")
- Support UAT test on the increasing New Product Innovations ("NPI") specifically on new Next Generation Product ("NGP") launches
- Back-up support on the Japan Controllership Team
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Strong background dealing with supply chain finance, product costing, as well as business partnering. Experience in working in a shared services environment would be a huge benefit.
- MUST be able to converse fluently and read and write Japanese (i.e. presentation, listening and report writing)
- Advanced knowledge and use of office productivity tools (MS Office, Outlook,etc.). Ability to use SAP FI/CO module is an added advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to liaise with the End Market and to manage expectations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong relationship with customers in order to partner with them over the long term.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710