Supplier Quality Engineer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Are you looking forward to work in an international Electronic industry. Our client, an electronic products manufacturer, is distributing their products to more than 120 countries around the world. Currently, they are looking for individual who is independent and responsible to join them as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
As a SQE, you will need to conduct testing, process verification, and engineering reviews to investigate and maintain the quality of component segments and tooling. Work closely with Managers, engineering groups, and suppliers to review and provide solutions or assign corrective actions for related quality issues. This person must have good personality with excellent communication skills to ensure the flow of information and to maintain a healthy and long-lasting relationship with the suppliers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Degree holder in relevant field
- A proven track at least 4 years of working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably from the same industry
- Willing to travel- within Malaysia or other countries to support supplier quality issues
- Good understanding of root cause analysis and general understanding of QP, ECR, PrintVu and etc will be of advantage
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are mandatory to ensure all information has been conveyed without miscommunications
- Strong QA background, problem solver, easy-going, and can work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710