Supervisor, Securities Lending Service Delivery
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to be supporting the potential impact, manage the development and relationships of the internal and external clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate with minimum 3 years of experience in client operational knowledge and experience.
- Prior experience in managing /supervising a small group.
- Previous experience in settlement, trade support or reconciliation / control function of a financial institution.
- Strong system literacy and ability to adapt to working across multiple systems.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with strong fluency in English.
- Has knowledge in CASS.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 9313 1671 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my