Supervisor, Client Invoicing ( Data Acquisition)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to be supporting the client invoicing team and service to clients.
The Successful Applicant
- As a guideline to ensure a reasonable time spent in a role, expected to have at least 12 months of service in current role.
- Degree holder in related course with at least 3 years of reliance working experience.
- Advanced Excel and intermediate VBA skills.
- Strong orientation to operational detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with strong fluency in English.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 9313 1671 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my