Subsea Network Specialist
Leading telecommunications company seeks Subsea Network Specialist
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
With more than 80 years of operations globally, our client is a global leader in building and operating telecommunications networks and information services. Our client owns some of the best networks in the word and renowned for their engineering excellence.
In summary, this role requires you to be the expert within the Subsea Network field. You will be managing a team of specialists in solving problems of high complexity across multiple and cross platforms like Cisco SDWAN, VOIP and Security. You are required to deliver solid technical knowledge training, updates and briefings on processes and procedures. In this role, you will also be managing response to customers' feedback and develop action plans for the Service Desk. Last but not least, you will be required to be on standby 24/7 for major escalations.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelors'/ Diploma Degree holder in the field of Computer Science or IT
- Good experience and knowledge on Subsea Network and Submarine Cable system
- Hands on experience on network operations ((WAN/LAN) and common Internet Protocols and Technologies
- Adequate experience in ADSL, IPVPN, Ethernet, CUCDM, Cloud and SDWAN
- Well versed with Cisco, Juniper and Foundry devices
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English, Malay or Mandarin
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710