Stress Testing /ICAAP -Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to support stress testing.
- Minimum of 10 years into the banking industry.
- Experience in stress test all enterprise-wide risks including but not limited to market, regulatory capital, credit, and operations.
- Provide overall support to meet the requirements for regulatory stress-testing including but not limited to the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP).
- Maintain and follow the Model Risk Management Program.
- Accurately define stress testing results and prepare reports, propose recommendations, and build presentations for senior management.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment