About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading logistics distribution companies in Asia. In accordance with the company's plan to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven professional to apply to the role of Strategic Analyst.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, market, finance, security, compliance) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Collect data on usages, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations;
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods, sharing trend analysis identified
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
- Working closely with Finance to develop appropriate P&L and business cases to determine the suitability of the projects, including ranking the list of potential projects
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have working experience in a distribution companies with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Great analytical skills, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710