Store Development Manager
Our client is a Food Chain Restaurant - They are expanding their business rapidly across Asia. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As Store Development Manager, you will be directly report to Business Development Director.
The Store Development Manager will need to build and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders within the company, including Store Construction, Store Merchandise Planning, Facilities, Procurement, Operations and Marketing.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and ensure that project expenses are within budget
- Work and liaise with contractors and consultants on all site issues
- Assist and participate with consultants on restaurant drawings, floor plans, material samples and project tendering exercises.
- Prepare project schedules and follow up with office departments.
- Monitor constantly construction progress schedules so as to ensure that works are not unnecessarily delayed by either the contractors or the consultants.
- Ensure that all completed works are handed on time to the Operations Department
- Ensure all licenses (FSSB, NEA, Store Insurance) are obtained before opening the restaurant.
- Ensure all key agreements (pest control, exhaust cleaning, floor traps, fire suppression systems) are signed before every store opening.
- Ensure all store defects are cleared within one month of opening.
- Ensure all restaurant drawings are approved and a copy is filed and stored.
- Undertake any other related tasks as assigned.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in NEW restaurant build projects
- Good in Microsoft Office
- Excellent project and people management skills with business acumen
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, written and communication skills
- Display a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Able to travel for project management activities
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710