Statutory Reporting Accountant
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM98400.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company that has businesses in over a 100 countries globally. A market leader in their industry, they are known for a robust professional development structure as they believe in investing into the development of their workforce. Boasting a world-class multinational environment and culture, they have plans to expand and are currently looking for a Statutory Reporting Accountant.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is to be involved in the month end close process, providing delivery of financial information to the stakeholders both internally and externally on a timely manner.
- Review and enforce a robust control environment across the region, adhering to the frameworks that have been determined and driven by Global Management.
- Responsible for the governance and compliance of the balance sheet, ensuring that the financial position of the region is at a healthy state.
- Partnering closely with the business stakeholders in ensuring that any business reporting requirements and analysis is provided as and when required, including making recommendations on the cash position of the region.
- Responsible for the support of the tax consultants in providing the necessary financial information to ensure compliance with local tax requirements for both direct & indirect taxes.
- Involved in the transfer pricing policy enforcement, providing timely and accurate information as and when required.
- Responsible for the statutory reporting of the region, working with external partners to ensure timely and accurate submission of local statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Possesses a bachelor's degree in accounting & finance or other relevant bachelor's degree, with experience in statutory & tax reporting. Big 4 candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong language proficiency in the English Language, both verbal and written with the ability to manage stakeholders at a senior level and to express clear opinions on financial issues within the region.
- Sound understanding of financial reporting processes with a willing attitude to learn.
- Ability to work well with teams at a global level.
- Experience in SAP would be a huge advantage.
- Results focused in ensuring quality delivery to stakeholders.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710