SSC Migration, Assistant Manager (1 Year Contract)
Our client is a multinational company that manufactures consumable goods worldwide with presence in over a 100 countries. Listed on multiple stock exchanges, they have experienced a consistent growth and are now setting up their finance shared services centre in Malaysia. Tasked with an aggressive growth plan, the management are looking for a Transition Senior Associate to assist with the migration plans in line with the centre's growth plans:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist Transition Lead in preparing comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- Perform data collection and analysis for projects.
- Create and maintaining project documentation, plans and reports on timely basis.
- Facilitate and schedule projects update meetings with stakeholders.
- Monitor project progress and escalate any issues that arise to Transition Lead.
- Assist on problem solving and suggest improvement for the projects.
- Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks.
- Back-up responsibilities of Transition Lead during his/her absence.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in project management or as an project coordinator
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skill and able to communicate effectively in English
- Experience of working in a shared service center/global business services across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710