Sr Procurement Analyst (Shared Services)
The main objective as a Sr Procurement Analyst is to manage the procurement processes in accordance to Procurement Policy and Guidelines.
- Manage procurement operations of the Procure to Pay process (PO checks, sending PO to vendors and supplier creation/modification, keep track of Purchase Order).
- Sourcing activities (contract negotiation and contract management) or procurement data/tools
- Manage Purchase Requisition to ensure compliance to Procurement Policy.
- Implement procurement best practices and ensure efficiency of processes.
- Ensure service delivery is aligned to key performance indicators, Service Level Agreement and Standard Operating Procedures or guidelines of the respective business units.
- Develop knowledge and capability to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
- Contribute to assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Finance & Accounting/Commerce, IT, Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a centralized purchasing environment (shared service centre - P2P)
- Shared service experience in a global multinational company is an added advantage
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and an additional language such as Mandarin/Thai/Korean/Japanese will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710