Sr. Network & Security Architect
Leading manufacturing company seeks Network & Security Architect
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing Company focusing on water infrastructure business. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
In summary, reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to be responsible for maintaining the availability of IT systems and services for 60 locations worldwide including data centres. You will also be expected to design security & strategies concepts related to servers. In this role, you will also be developing policies for patching of server systems. Lastly, you will be participating in security incident response by performing investigation and forensic analysis.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- More than 5 years of technical experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in network security
- Additional knowledge on security architect
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710