Specialist, Reporting Analysts
- Stable career growth
- Great opportunity to learn
- An exciting role to support the set-up of a new centre in the organisation
The worldwide leader in biopharmaceutical, our client prides to have its unique culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Currently on the lookout for a reporting analyst specialists, the role will be highly organized so to prepare and deliver accurate reports to concerned stakeholders in a timely manner.
As a qualified Specialist, Reporting Analyst, should possess the following:
- Support development in Macro, VBA, systems and processes
- Experience in Advanced Reporting programmes to understand purpose of transactions, data/report preparation, reconciliation and variance analysis of actual data
- Update annual key figures in reports and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compliance as identified in FCF/SOX documentation
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #233982. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.