Specialist, Operations Analyst
- Great learning curve with a Fortune 500 company
- Inclusive and diverse working culture
- Attractive salary & remuneration
A well renowned oil & gas firm, our client's firm belief in great working culture constitutes the overall wellbeing of the organisation's performance, relentlessly reflected in the strong business growth over the last few decades. Their business requires a skilled Operations Analyst in ensuring the utmost accurate attribute values for best financial & operational practices in the industry.
As a qualified Specialist, Operations Analyst, the incumbent shall has an ultimate goal in reporting all financial, accounting and operational related matters across the retail business division.
The incumbent shall possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in business planning. Candidates with Oil & Gas background will be prioritized.
- Highly skilled in SAP
- Proficient in reporting - plan - budget and monitoring business performance
- Solid experience dealing with vendor and dealers
Please contact Charmaine Cheng at 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #236940. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.