Specialist, FCC Audit Analytics
- Attractive salary & remuneration
- A company that demonstrates commitment to their employees
- Strongly believes in highest standards of business and organic business growth
A global financial and insurance institution with proven track records of strong business performance over the last few decades, our client strives to build a pool of talents within its Audit Analytics vertical. Currently gathering diverse talents across the globe, they are on the lookout for a Specialist, FCC Audit Analytics to be based in its Kuala Lumpur office.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate high impact data analysis projects and outcomes. This role will be responsible to enhance the unit's data analytic capabilities so to provide guidance on reported analytics outputs to business teams.
The incumbent shall possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis roles, preferably with internal audit/risk/control function within a financial services environment
- Expert in creating queries and scripts for data analysis
- Proficient in data query and coding languages such as: R, Python, SQL, SAS, ACL and/or Tableau
- Advanced Microsoft Excel using pivot tables, Vlookups and VBA
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- Candidates with financial/banking-related background will be prioritized
Please contact Charmaine Cheng at 603-2300 7244 or click APPLY NOW, or ideally, drop an e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #238348. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.