Southeast Asia Sourcing Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM13000 per month|
Our client, a global leader in the furnishings industry is looking for a Southeast Asia sourcing manager role in Kuala Lumpur.
In this high profile role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing SEA sourcing strategies to support company's regional and global sectors.
- Developing the policies and practices that ensure good quality and service performance for the components and finished goods imported from Asia.
- Liaising with the regional strategic sourcing department and making finals decisions on price, terms and services.
- Identifying new SEA sources with strategic buyers, employ suppliers and buyer to educate product design and marketing department.
- Developing sourcing contingency plans to ensure uninterrupted flow of materials.
- Working closely with regional departments to decide when to localise and when to regionally source components.
To be shortlisted in this role, you would have the following skills and experience:
- Global sourcing experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in purchasing, manufacturing, quality field
- Experience in sourcing OEM products in the furniture industry
- Able to travel frequent and the ability to work
- A Bachelor's degree in manufacture engineering, purchasing or materials logistics
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00042201 - email@example.com.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.