|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global FMCG Company with well-renowned products. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join this organization in an established shared service. As a Sourcing Specialist, you will work closely with the Global Procurement team to develop and drive global initiatives and manage local spend in assigned markets.
The main objective as Sourcing Specialist is the execution of sourcing activities. You will be responsible for tactical sourcing, strategic sourcing processes, tools and policies whilst leveraging on global resources. This division provides a range of services, particularly the management of indirect procurement.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to execute tactical and strategic sourcing as per global sourcing strategy with regional inputs, including communication plan and supplier management plan.
- Local implementation of strategy. Identify appropriate suppliers for the spend category selected in collaboration with markets and functions.
- Maintain good relationship with key stakeholders in different markets.
- Provide initiative for cost-saving measures.
- Ensure alignment with Supply Chain team to ensure the agreed service level is achieved.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Procurement and preferable someone from Shared Services background.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing activities and success in implementing sourcing strategies.
- Understanding of National and International Procurement Regulations.
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710