Solution Architect - Mobile & Cognitive
- Opportunity to rub shoulders with global stakeholders
- Fulfilling journey to be part of a Digital Transformation strategy
- Great decision maker opportunity
A global leader in FMCG industry, our client is one of the largest and fastest growing organisations in its respective industry. Currently on the lookout for a Solution Architect, who will be the technical expert to solve real-world problems using mobile and cognitive products. The incumbent plays a major role, especially in executing a large-scale digital transformation movement across the firm.
The role will be highly complex as this will be a global coverage, hence applicants with prior experience in working in a large, complex organisation would be preferred.
A qualified Solution Architect - Mobile & Cognitive, should possess the following:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on technical implementations of mobile (iOS and/or Android) and cognitive products (AR/VR)
- At least 5 years' experience in setting up or implementation of a mobile and cognitive ecosystem. Candidates with prior experience in a vendor environment will be preferred
- A technical expert to provide great support on network, security and connectivity patterns
- Works closely with platform owners and architects for smooth implementation
- Possess great curiosity on knowledge of new technical skills
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 if you have any enquiries or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, do drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #237517. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.